The Matrix C5X ClimbMill gives your members the most authentic stair-climbing workout on the market with a combination of high-design, low-maintenance machines that can live virtually anywhere in your facility.
The Matrix ClimbMills' steps are a full 10" deep to accommodate a wide range of users, and color variation make proper foot placement easier than ever.
Matrix's exclusive sweat management system protects critical components to extend the life of the ClimbMill, and a collection tray keeps slippery perspiration off your floor.
Ergo Form™ grips with integrated pause/stop and speed control enhance comfort and offer seamless workout adjustments.
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Step positioning software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for for easy entry and exit
- Step-up plate for easy accessibility
- Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
- Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
- Removable side access panels for easy serviceability
- Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
Assembled Dimensions: 65" x 33.5" x 83.5"
Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
Assembled Weight: 348 lbs.