Body Masters Lat Pull XB940
Body Masters Lat Pull
- 11 gauge carbon steel tubing provides long-lasting durability and resistance to wear
- Heavy-duty belts constructed of Kevlar fibers encapsulated in a neoprene/nylon coating provide maximum dependability and smooth, quiet operation
- Cams are computer-designed based on the specific biomechanical strength curve of the targeted muscles, ensuring maximum training effect
- Custom-designed belt pulleys constructed of high-strength impact resistant fiberglass-reinforced nylon with sealed precsion ball bearings furnish accurate belt tracking and smooth, quiet operation
- Cables constructed of 3/16" high-quality steel coated to 1/4" diameter provide maximum dependability
- Every unit is biomechanically designed and engineered to ensure maximum safety and training effectiveness plus ease of entry and exit
- Adjustable seat allows for proper body position
- Standard and neutral hand positions provided
Dimensions: 62" L by 52" W by 66" H
Weight: 626 Lbs.
Weight Stack Capacity: 300 Lbs.