Cybex 610A Front Drive Arc Trainer
The “Total Body” Cybex 610A Arc Trainer offers all of the award winning features of the 600A Arc Trainer, but adds arm handles conveniently designed with grips that enable you to put emphasis on either upper or lower body muscles. This is the patented Same Side Forward (SSF) configuration, which allows you to maintain correct posture at any degree of ramp incline. The high intensity user can lean forward without placing excess stress on the back. Like the 600A, on the 610A you can choose from a wide variety of resistance levels: from 0 to 900 Watts.
The reciprocal movement of the footplates allows for an accurate foot path in a natural (arc) motion, creating a relaxed feel. Four-bar linkage input arms keep the footplates at a constant angle with the floor – thereby reducing stress on the foot and ankle. Also similar to the 600A, the Total Body 610A offers extreme durability and can take whatever you dish out. Eddy-current brake resistance and lubricated ball-bearings permit high power outputs at low brake speeds. The 610A’s movable arms create a curvilinear path that minimizes shoulder/elbow deviation and stress. The sturdy 610A, which can accommodate exercisers of up to 400 lbs., also comes with front-mounted wheels to make the Arc Trainer more portable to preferred positions in your home and gym.
- Programming: Quick Start, Manual, Hill Interval, Interval, Weight Loss, Cardio and Strength. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Displays: distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate, heart rate %, time, incline and resistance level.
- Resistance Range: 101 levels … Incline Levels : 11
- Heart Rate: Built in wireless heart rate receiver and contact heart rate monitoring
- Dimensions : 81″L x 60″H x 38″W
- Machine Weight: 412 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.