Cybex Eagle Series Leg Press
Cybex Eagle Selectorized Strength Line is the evolution of superior technology combined with a passion for fitness. There is no comparable strength line in the industry - Eagle is beyond the other's best.
Starting with exhaustive research in human biomechanics and applying the Cybex heritage in sports medicine, Eagle is the ultimate way to "faster fitness results".
The articulating carriage is a unique Cybex patented design with an articulating seat and back pad that provide for more complete hip extension and gluteal involvement. the carriage moves backward and tilts at the same time which encourages the user to push higher on the back. the moving carriage is a eagle leg press feature that allows for plyometric movements (a type of explosive movement used to develop muscular power). the body moves backward using a stationary footplate for the legs to push against.
A seat back angle with five positions is provided for comfort while emphasizing hip range of motion. An added benefit is that it accommodates users who have difficulty in folding legs back against the belly. An extra large adjustable footplate accommodates a wide range of users by adjusting for user height and range of motion. It also has controlled floating action for ease of adjustment.
- Second Generation Dual Axis Technology: This second generation technology adds a converging/diverging element to CYBEX Dual Axis Technology’s user defined path of motion. The versatility of this technology helps the everyday user or the serious trainer achieve greater results by delivering consistent torque throughout the range of motion to maximize the effect at the muscle, with less stress to the joint.
- Ergonomic Leg Pad Adjustments: These innovative designs on the Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl make positioning the input pad intuitive and virtually effortless. This results in easily accessible machines that are adjusted with little exertion or movement.
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 1 0 ̊ . Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 1 0 ̊ .
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of
- Movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Drive System Design: A “Best Use” drive design incorporates three methods of transferring force to provide a direct feel and optimal performance. Belt, cable and drive shafts are chosen for their capabilities in specific applications.
- Gas Assist Adjustments: Eagle’s four-bar linkage design combined with gas spring assist makes it possible to adjust the seat height and back position without requiring the user to get off the machine. The seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to perfectly duplicate their position on the machine each time they use it.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose. System is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion. Engineered for Safety The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire Eagle line complies with ASTM and EN standards.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping mater ial provides extra security for your grip. Molded Rubber Feet Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Patent Pending articulating seat design for increased hip extension and gluteal loading.
- Adjustable footplate has damped floating action for ease of adjustment.
- Seat back angle is adjustable for five positions.
- Large footplate surface and moving carriage allow for the performance of plyometric movements.
- Dimensions: 71"L (180 cm) x 41"W (104 cm) x 75"H (190 cm)
- Machine Weight w/ Standard Stack: 1031 lb. (469 kg)
- Weight Stack: 505 lb. (229 kg)
Black Frame Black PadsUnit is Cleaned and Serviced