Cybex VR3 Abdominal Crunch Lower Back
Form and performance can one exist without the other? It shouldn't.
The CYBEX VR3 resistance strength line exercises the theory that form and performance belong together.
The VR3 is a collection of machines that combine a striking appearance, excellent performance, genuine comfort and accessibility without sacrificing the goal of functionality. If you want form and performance, the VR3 line delivers both. No competitor even comes close.
A unique patented Cybex design isolates the abs in a way other machines do not. Because the design has taken hip flexors, arms, and shoulders out of the movement, the resulting exercise is completely focused on the abdominal muscles. The easy-access with no restricting pads makes the Cybex ab machine one of the most popular pieces on the gym floor.
Hip pad includes a lumbar curved section to promote full range of motion exercise beginning in extension. Patent pending design allows for true spinal flexion range of motion including extension beyond neutral. This is the commercial strength line that competes with the best others have to offer.
A group of machines that combines striking appearance with rugged durability, VR3 has been engineered to take the tough punishment a heavy duty commercial environment requires. And it works for the highly supervised gyms as well as the self-serve facility. Patented pelvic stabilization system utilizes adjustable foot brace which allows the user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization.
From small to tall without getting off the machine. The gas spring-assisted adjustable foot bar accommodates user height variation and allows adjustment from the seated position
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose. Patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Hip pad includes a curved lumbar section to promote full range of motion
- Weight Stack: 245 lbs
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 59” × 40” × 64” (150 cm × 102 cm × 162 cm)
- Machine Weight: 480 lbs (218 kg)