Play Harder Double-Life Compression Calf Sleeves
Ideal for treating shins splints and calf pain, the double-Life calf sleeves provide muscle stability with a double layer of compression.
The most commonly prescribed protocol for patients with lower leg injuries and pain is R.I.C.E. therapy. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate. Ideal for treating shins splints and calf pain, the double-life calf sleeves provide muscle stability with a double layer of compression and pockets for applying ice directly to the shins and calves for maximum comfort, performance, and recovery.
- Shin Splints
- Calf Strain/Muscle Tear
- Compartment Syndrome
- Achilles Tendonitis/Pain
- Gradient & Zoned Compression
- Antimicrobial SilverTech Fabric
- Superior moisture wicking
- 360° 4-Way stretch
- 70% polypropylene/30% spandex
- Single seam construction for 360°Icing
- Black with Red 110% UTR4000
- A pair of Double-life Calf sleeves
- 4 ice sheets Re-usable, flexible inserts. Add water, place in freezer.
- 1 Thermal Bag
- 1 Carabiner