Hammer Strength’s Ground Base technology offers the most advanced feet-on-the-ground positioning whether its during traditional or sport specific training. Simulate real-life movements of the playing field by training in the same planes of motion.
Patented Iso-Lateral Movements allow users to train in converging and diverging movements with both limbs together, independently or alternating. The counterbalanced system allows for very light starting weights that are perfect for rehabilitation, aging adults and beginners. The advanced movement works on a controlled path of motion so there is no learning curve to experience a more advanced movement.
Originally designed for athletes who demand high performance training equipment, Hammer products benefit all users, from professional athletes to everyday champions.
- Very conducive to intense or transfer training.
- Ideal training tool for the athletic market.
- Feet on the floor positioning promotes functional training.
- Highly versatile allowing both unilateral and bi-lateral training.
- Top Ten selling Hammer Strength machine
- Resistance - The Jammer has a low starting resistance of only 8 lbs.
- Plate-Loaded - The Hammer Strength Jammer accomodates olympic plates and has built-in horizontal plate storage posts.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 69" L x 66" W x 90" H
- Product Weight: 370 lbs.
- Good Condition
- Used, Cleaned and Serviced