Hoist RS-1201 Lat Pulldown
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Self-aligning handles automatically adjust to the user while the forward, unsupported movement of the torso results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Multiple grip positions accommodate varying body sizes and arm lengths
- Starts the body on a slight forward lean, increasing the muscle stretch to the lats and traps, then rocks the seat forward to a more natural position
- Pull movement lifts the seat while rocking the body rearward mimicking a natural pull up movement and avoiding unsafe lower back hyperextension
- Patented counter-balanced exercise arm
- Adjustable thigh hold-down pad
The ROC-IT™ 201 Lat Pulldown places the user in a slight forward lean in the start position, increasing the stretch to the lats and traps.
The pull phase rocks the user into a 20- 30 º rearward lean to mimic a more natural pull-up movement and
avoids unsafe low back hyperextension while maintaining loading on anterior portion of body.
Two exercise arm handles accommodate different body sizes and arm lengths and self align to track natural arm movement at the joint while the forward,
unsupported movement of the torso results in greater activation of the core musculature to maintain balance.
THE MANY BENEFITS THE ROC-IT™ PRODUCT LINE OFFERS:
- Easy step-in design with the stack attachment option on either side of the unit to fit your facility layout needs
- Simplified and minimal adjustment points to the right side and color-coded safety yellow
- Oversized handles for improved grip strength and comfort with bulbed, baseball-like bat-ends to prevent hand slippage
- Adjustable head and neck support for rearward rocking pieces to maintain a neutral cervical spine
- Dynamic rocker to constantly adjust the user position in relation to the moment arm in order to achieve optimal bio-mechanical positions throughout the functional exercises
- Integrated towel holder, accessory tray (for iPods®, MP3 players and Walkmans®), water bottle holder,
- and location for a your personalized decals that can be placed immediately under the instructional placards
- An easy-to-use adjustable ratchet seat for upward adjustment and spring loaded for downward adjustment
- Enclosed silent weight stack for safety and privacy, using a sequential numbering and color system for ease of use
- Contoured foot rests that provide a perpendicular platform for support and stability while machine and user move
- Lanyard weight stack pull pins with a magnetic rim to safely secure pins in use
The innovative bio-mechanical design of the ROC-IT™ product line allows unrestricted, more natural and comfortable, functional movements.
- Product Width: 59.00" (150 cm)
- Product Height: 86.00" (218 cm)
- Product Length: 65.50" (167 cm)
- Machine Weight: 728 lbs. (330 kg)