The Jacobs Ladder Treadmill Climber provides a low impact workout using upper and lower body muscles over a greater range of motion.
The Ladder’s 40 degree angle offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off of lower back, hips and knees.
- The current lead time is 4-6 weeks until ship.
- A patented climbing machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill.
- Offer your athletes a way to improve their aerobic endurance and anaerobic capacity.
- Display measures distance, rate of speed, output level of effort, elapsed time and calories burned.
- Welded tubular steel frame with solid maple rungs measures 76"L x 32"W x 66"H. Weight 260 Lbs.