Matrix C5X ClimbMill
Extra-deep steps accommodate a wide range of users, and color variations cue proper foot placement.Locks steps at lowest possible point for easy entry and exit.Access panel can be easily removed with a common coin, and an internal service light provides component visibility.Integrated sensor stops step rotation when triggered by an object or person.Sculpted grips enhance comfort, and integrated controls offer instant access to key functions.
Features and Benefits
• Intuitive LED console display
• Compatible with iPod for charging
• Integrated 3-speed personal fan
• WiFi enabled for use with Matrix Asset Management system
• 25.4 cm / 10" step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
• Step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product
• Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
• Sweat Management System tracks sweat away from the user and critical components -- prolonging the life of the product.
• Ergo Form grips with integrated pause/stop and resistance controls enhance user comfort and make it easier to perform workout changes on the fly.
• Step-up plate for easy accessibility
• Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
• Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
• Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
• Removable side access panels for easy serviceability
Assembled Dimensions: 65" x 33.5" x 83.5"
Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
Assembled Weight: 348 lbs.
Special Color Lavender/Purple Combo
Unit Certified Pre-Owned, Excellent Condition