Muscle D Classic Bicep Curl
The Classic Line Bicep Curl Machine MDC-1010 helps users target the biceps and forearm muscles through a stable and guided motion. Precision bearings create an even and fluid motion, as part of the overall ergonomic design which centers around correct biomechanics.
The sturdy appearance and angular tube frame create a rugged look along and trusty durability. Commercial grade steel is combined with other high-quality materials, to deliver a long-lasting product that truly lives up to your investment expectations. This level of attention to detail is a hallmark of our design philosophy and can be found in every element of our business.
- Swivel, self-adjusting handles to accommodate different size users
- Anatomically correct cam for proper muscle resistance
- Precision, Air-Lift seat allows different heights without leaving the seat
- Precision bearings for smooth operation
- Comfortable chest pad at just the right angle for curls
- 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- 36″ l x 40″ w x 55″ h, 390 lbs
- 92 cm x 102 cm x 140 cm, 177 kg