Muscle D Fitness Classic Shoulder Press
Muscle D Classic Shoulder Press
The Classic Line Shoulder Press Machine MDC-1007 enables members to isolate and target specific heads of the deltoid muscle. This is the core exercise in building broad and strong shoulders creating the aesthetically pleasing V-taper. The shoulder press machine targets mainly the anterior deltoid as well as medial deltoid heads. Heavy duty pillow-block bearings create a smooth motion, and contribute to the overall ergonomics of the unit.
The rugged style and angular tubing create a machine that’s every bit as durable as it looks. We use commercial grade steel along with other quality materials, to manufacture long-lasting products so you get the best possible return on your strength investment. Our attention to detail is something we pride ourselves on across all parts of our business, from research & development to quality commercial construction and gym design.
- 2 position handgrips isolate different shoulder muscles
- Convergent pressing motion for effective development
- Heavy-duty pillow block bearings for smooth operation
- 150 lb steel weight stack with a magnetic selector pin
- Precision, Air-Lift seat allows different heights without leaving the seat
- 56″ l x 60″ w x 55″ h, 427 lbs
- 142 cm x 152 cm x 140 cm, 194 kg