Nautilus Nitro Bicep Curl
The Nautilus Nitro Biceps Curl features a raised-arm design that maximizes muscle contraction.
The Nautilus Nitro line is a compact, durable, and ergonomic 26-piece line of variable resistance selectorized strength machines designed to adapt to the way the body moves for more efficient performance and quicker results. Nautilus Nitro equipment utilizes Optimal Strength Curve Technology, which ensures smooth resistance and correct muscle recruitment through the entire movement, as well as dynamically matches the user's strength curve through a patented four-bar linkage mechanism and converging axis movements. The partially shielded weight stacks are seat-accessible and bright yellow adjustment knobs are easy to identify and user-friendly.
A Nautilus Nitro Bicep Curl is, and can best be described as follows: A Biceps Curl is a plate-loaded or selectorized piece of gym equipment designed to work the Biceps Brachii muscles of the upper arm during Strength Training. The user is in a seated position, typically with the back of the forearms resting on a pad and grasping handles, and lifts the loaded or selected weight by flexing at the elbow and bringing the handles toward the body in a curling motion.
Blue with Black Pads
- Dimensions: 41" L by 45" W by 57" H
- Weight: 478 Lbs.
- Weight Stack Capacity: 170 Lbs.
- Classic full-range variable resistance cams and converging axis movements
- Partially shielded weight stack in 5 lb increments to allow users to change resistance quickly and conveniently
- Each unit features 2in x 4in steel frames for maximum durability
- Super smooth belt drives
- Ergo Grip rotating handles
- Traditional seat pads
- Back pad adjusts to accommodate different users
- Hand grips provide exercise variety