Precor 835 TRM Treadmill
Precor 835 TRM Treadmill Version 1
The Precor 833 - 835 TRM Treadmill delivers a smooth and responsive running performance with the added benefit of Integrated Footplant Technology and Ground Effects Impact Control (GFX). The Precor 833 - 835 TRM Treadmill is built with exceptional durability, comfort and ease-of-use to meet all exercise goals. Treadmills require a dedicated 20amp circuit The Precor 833 - 835 TRM Treadmill Dimensions: 88"x35"x64" (LxWxH) Unit Weight: 456 lbs Running Surface (L X W) 60 L x 22 W inches -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments Max User Weight: 500 lbs
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Ground Effects Technology: Yes
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Motor: IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance and a smooth, natural feel.
- Deck and Belt: Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Power-Factor Correction: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Console Type: LED
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 25 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Custom Interval, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Variety, Random, 1 Cross Country , 2 Cross Country , 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal , 1 Custom, 2 Custom, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in, Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain, Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Speed Range: .5 - 16 mph / .8 - 25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W): 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm): 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches / cm): 24 inches / 61 cm
- Length: 83 inches / 211 cm
- Width: 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height: 62 inches / 157.5 cm
- Height with PVS: 78 inches / 198 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 420 lbs / 190 kg
- Equipment: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered (Optional)
Units are Certified Pre-Owned