Precor CLM 835 Stair Stepper
Precor CLM 835 Stair Stepper
With low-maintenance design and extreme durability, the CLM 835 climber uses the same low-friction, self-powered generator system as the Precor Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainers. All this adds up to a smooth feel and quiet movement for users.
- Biomechanics: 4-bar step linkage assures proper motion path and greatly increases the life of the 1-inch / 2.54 cm Oilite bushings in each pivot point.
- Handrails: U-shaped handrails encourage good posture and proper technique. Handrails are powder-coated steel tubing covered with sweat-resistant, molded vinyl. Grips are designed to stay securely in place to avoid slipping.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are aluminum. Foot pedals attach midline to a 4-bar linkage, reducing bushing wear.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to the steel frame.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Resistance System
- 6-Phase Generator: Durable 6-phase generator system has no contacting parts, providing smooth, durable operation. 31 levels of climbing speed tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 31-speed levels range from 30 to 180 steps-per-minute in 5 steps-per-minute increments.
- Drive Belt: HTD-type toothed-drive belt requires less maintenance than a chain and lasts longer than a cable.
- Return Spring Design: Straight pull spring design greatly extends the life of return springs.
- One-way Clutch: One-way clutches are rated to 1,210-inch pounds of torque
- Resistance Levels: 31
- Step Range: 30-180
- Step Increments: 5 steps-per-minute increments
- Console Features
- Tap Control: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Manual Variety Random Twin Peaks Rolling Hills Custom Weight Loss Fat Burner Aerobic Training Interval Interval Speed Bumps City Steps Heart Rate Basic HRC Performance Fitness Test Steady Climb Pyramid
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level Distance Total Steps Floors Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Step-Rate Calories/minute Calories/hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR % Complete Elevation Gain Workout Profile Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on U-shaped handlebars for user convenience.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
- Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen is Optional (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- iPod / iPhone Compatible: Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step Height Range (inches / cm): 13 inches / 33 cm
- Step-up Height: 19.5 inches / 48 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 3 inches / 7.6 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 47 inches / 119 cm
- Width: 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height: 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height with PVS : 85 inches / 208 cm
- Equipment Weight: 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need a display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after the workout ends.
- S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord