Torque M Series Back Extension
What Users See
- Clean, pleasing sight lines through low profile, fully shrouded 5’ towers, all of uniform height
- Convenient integrated rubber trays for storage of water bottle, keys, MP3, etc.
- Easily recognizable orange adjustment handles
What Users Feel
- A natural path of motion from independent diverging arm travel
- Direct smooth feel from Kevlar belts and internally lubricated cables
- Gradual resistance increases through drop down weight increment system
- Easy one-handed seat adjustments through gas-assisted 4-bar mechanism
- More exercise variety through revolving handles
What Users Trust
- Maintenance free durability from sealed ball bearings over solid steel shafts at pivot points
- Indestructible solid steel weight plates riding on 3/4 inch solid steel chrome plated guide rods
- Durable grips from non-absorbing rubber compound secured with aluminum collars
- Magnetic attached weight stack pin with breakaway lanyard to prevent loss or damage
A 30 year culture of long term durability and customer service.
- Single one-handed adjustment
- Multiple foot supports to fit different height users
- Kevlar belt
- Unit Weight: 544 lbs
- Stack Weight: 240 lbs
- Dimensions: 41.6" x 51.1" x 60"
Unit is Showroom Demo